I can't get you out of my head



I've kind of been in an obsessive shopping mood lately, but (thankfully) I have curbed my cravings and have only purchased a few items that I actually need. Though impulse purchases have been to a minimum, my I-want-to-get-this-eventually list has been growing longer!

• There are so many lace-up booties out there, but these in particular caught my eye. Not too crazy and the perfect heel height.
• I didn't realize how hard it would be to find a relatively inexpensive, but simple quilted chain bag. Everything's either overpriced or plain ugly. But this one is the perfect all around.
• Usually palettes don't interest me, but the Urban Decay Naked Palette has been getting so many good reviews it's hard not to want it.
• I don't know if it's blatantly obvious by now, but I have this about rings and knuckle/armor rings in general. I thought I would get over this one by now, but I can't stop visiting the site to stare at it! (It doesn't help the Free People catalog arrived yesterday and it was featured on practically every page).
• I love Nicole Richie's Winter Kate collection, and this cardigan is my absolute favorite.
• Out of all the Mulberry for Target bags, this one caught my eye right away. Perfect for carrying around all the junk I need throughout the day.

4 comments:

  1. Love the booties and the quilted chain bag - both so my style. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw that ring at their store! It's killer.

    Love Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Mulberry for target bag.
    Keep in touch
    xx
    Sahi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit!! The strips paired with the jacket are a great contrast of textures. Your blog is very cool and unique, following!:)


    xo,

    Molly Jane


    PS. Stop by and say hello!:)

    www.browneyedcharmer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top