Recent purchases and a poll



I didn't mean to but this weekend I made some purchases after spending a few hours downtown. Lately I've been trying not to make any impulse buys, but luckily the above cargo jacket had been one of the items on my "fall shopping list." I've found that some other jackets I've tried on are shapeless or way too big, but this Forever 21 one is the perfect fit and length. (It's still available online too). It's still pretty warm here so I'll have to store it away till it starts getting colder.

I also managed to find a silver cross connector ring while rummaging through the jewelry section (surprising since the Forever here never has any of the accessories I want after seeing them online). It happened to be the only one out of all the ring bins there and I kept thinking how lucky I was. Then I went to check to see if they had another cargo jacket in small and saw a random ring bin on a table stacked with clothing. And of course there were about ten other cross rings in there...They're slightly different than the ones that came out first; this one is thinner and the metal is a bit shiner. Apparently they're still really popular and sell on eBay for upwards of $80! I know I wanted to get my hands on one of these for a while (but wasn't that desperate) and was even thinking about purchasing the $12 version from the Material Girl line at Macy's. So if any of you happen to want one, let me know and maybe I can go back and grab up a few more. They'd probably be about $9-10 including shipping and handling.

And if you aren't already, follow me on Bloglovin'! Which reminds me, answer the poll below since I am curious like that.

What do you use to read blogs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top