Easy to do leopard print nails



I've never been that into making my nails elobarote so I usually stick to one color all over. But recently I've been wanting to try leopard print nails in a way that wasn't too obnoxious. Hence why I stuck to classic black and white prints against an almost-nude pink background. (I used Forever 21's polish in Mauve and Milani's Nail Art polishes in Black Sketch and White Canvas. Of course feel free to use whatever colors you desire).

• First, start off with however many coats of your base color you need. (I used three since this polish is so sheer).



• When your base is completely dry, start making a few dots, placed randomly, on each nail. I did about 4-5 dots each (it's okay if they're not perfectly round).



• While it's fine to use the given nail polish brush to make the lines, I like to use an old felt tip eyeliner for extra precision.



• Start making outlines around each circle. Make sure they're not too perfect! I like to have some fully closed outlines, and leave others slightly undone.



• Once everything is dry, finish off with a top coat to preserve your designs for as long as possible!

8 comments:

  1. That is a really cute idea! And it looks super easy! I will have to try this!
    --Ciara<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so cute! i also love your ring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow thnks for sharing!

    feel free to visit/comment on my blog, http://www.thefacelessblog.com.... and follow me on google friends and bloglovin if u wish!

    glad to have bumped into your blog :)

    keep in touch. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post would love to diy too. Thanks for posting
    xx
    Sahi
    www.barelyvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ciara: It really is! Doing the right hand is going to need more practice, but I'm pleasantly surprised on how it turned out. :)

    Sobrina Tung: Thank you! The ring is Forever 21. :)

    thefacelessblog: No problem! I really wanted to try it after I saw it on a celebrity.

    BarelyVogue: Definitely try it! It turned out really well. I'm excited to try out new colors now.

    Natalie Charlotte Turner: You really should! Let me know how it turns out when you do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUCH a great idea. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your nails look so cute! Cool idea.

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top