You're hot then you're cold


I always tell myself I'll buy rainboots when we start approaching this kind of weather, but so far it hasn't actually happened. I'm all for rainy days as long as I'm inside, snuggled up in a blanket reading a book, but it's those days when I have to go to class that I despise them. Thankfully it stopped pouring early this morning, but I've told myself I would finally purchase a pair of rainboots this year instead of suffering with wet feet (one of the most unpleasant feelings).


Luckily I only have one class today, so the rest of the day will probably be spent cozied up in a bookstore with a warm cup of coffee (which I weirdly don't like to drink most of the time) and studying (of course).

4 comments:

  1. Yes!! That's exactly what I said too! This weather has been definitely hot then cold, so I feel it's not even worth purchasing a pair of rain boots until the cold is confirmed. I'm new to your blog, and I must say it's lovely.


    Hope you come visit my blog.


    xoxo,
    MelRod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fashion Junkie: Exactly! But I know I'll definitely need it since I've been living here for four years and each year I'm determined to buy a pair of getting around in the rain. And thank you, I really appreciate your comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need some of these! I live in Portland where it rains 3/4 out of the year or more - I seriously have no excuse not to own any wellies.

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top