Is it really already October?



It's been a hectic week ever since classes have started. Visitors have kept me busy which is why I've been MIA from the computer in general. It was horrible timing that a heat wave decided to come along (and I had been complaining about the lack of warm weather here all summer!) but nonetheless it was fun. I probably gained a few pounds from all the going out and eating and I'm still tired from the past few days of "sleeping" in my hot apartment. Thankfully it's actually cooled down enough that it's chilly outside at night (which is normal weather here). I'm relieved that my schedule allows me to have Friday's off since I'm going to need the extra day with the weekend to recover and catch up on work.

Hope you guys have a relaxing weekend (and if you're in California like me, aren't you so glad it's finally cooling down even just a bit?!)


My current favorites (taken for a photo meme).


Decent spicy California rolls that passed as an easy dinner.


Random raccoon on the roof (cute and creepy at the same time. Apparently it likes Nutter Butters).

7 comments:

  1. Yes, i know, i can't believe that it is now October. Fall is here. I love your rings and that raccoon is really scary, did you climb up there to take a photo of it?

    -Azede
    http://uncouturier.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean-Pierre: I'm on the second story and it was on the roof of a shed so it was level with me, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. got some yummy food there- and me neither, can't believe it's october!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely rings! haha that racoon is cute and creepy at the same time!

    x

    http://tantrummagazine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the rings :) Pay me a visit www.polliani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures! The studded rings, are they from H&M? I have the same, so cool! Those rolls look incredibly delicious.

    Puck
    http://oneofpoints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lolita: I know right? Time seriously goes faster as you get older.

    Nav: Haha, it is isn't it?! It was so weird seeing it eat Nutter Butters (and no I didn't feed it!)

    Polliani: Thank you! I just bought a few more yesterday actually.

    Puck Litaay: Thank you! No they're not. They're nOir actually. :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top