Life Lately: Don't Stop Me Now

1. I've been trying to be better about using my planner since I obsessed over it until I could get my hands on it. (It's the Weekly edition of the Simplified Planner by Emily Ley. Thinking of potentially doing a review on it after I've used it more and before she comes out with her 2016 version later this year). I've also been back to making my own iced milk teas now that a)the weather is warming up and b)I'm trying to spend a little less at boba places. (Key word: little).
2. My dad went to Seattle recently to show his high school friend from Korea around when he was in California to visit. Of course they went to the iconic first ever Starbucks and got me this mug. I've been keeping it at the surgery office since I can always boil up some hot water and make some tea when I need a pick me up.
3. I finally used the reusable bag that came with my Giles Eek hat (see my post here for more info). It's a little hard to tell in the photo but I ended up buying the same hat in two different colors. (I'm actually wearing the black one in my most recent Instagram photo). I just realized now that if I had bought it online I could have gotten 10% off the second one...*sad face* But I'm picky about hats so I'm glad I got to try them out in person.
4. One of our previous surgery patients was so sweet and dropped by a few days after with the biggest plate of homemade chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. I took a few home and I've finished them off already. (What diet?). I've also started a new book, The Paying Guests by Sarah Waters which apparently I've had on hold. I usually go through books pretty fast and a lot had already happened in the story line when I realized that I was actually only 35% through the book! If you're a Goodreads user check out other books I've recently finished here.

2 comments:

  1. my boyfriend has that mug from when we went to seattle this past summer and he's obsessed with it - I'm actually looking at it right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that it's really light! Though it definitely doesn't keep my drinks as hot as an actual travel mug, but I still love it!

      Delete

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top