Working in my Giles Eek Hat

I never thought there would come a time where I would actually dread the weather getting warm. I hate being cold so I'm usually pretty excited when spring/summer comes back around. I feel like this year though just as I started really enjoying my "winter" pieces (I do live in California after all) I have to start putting them away again.

This Giles Eek Hat by Wool and The Gang is a prime example (back in stock in 'tweed gray'). I debated purchasing it for so long I only got to wear it three times. The most recent time I actually decided to wear it on my commute to work not caring if it would mess up my hair or not. This day was probably one of the last real cold days before it started crawling up toward the high 70's. Unfortunately it was still too dark in the morning to photograph my outfit so I had to take these on my commute back. (The hat looked more appropriate with my winter coat I promise).

I did a whole post on the unboxing which you can view here. I hadn't worn it at the time though. Regardless of the fact that I won't be able to wear this hat anymore (unless I decided to visit somewhere a lot colder soon) I am still obsessed with it! The eyeballs look even better when the hat is being worn, and it really does an amazing job of keeping your head warm. That thick knit, besides looking oh so cool, does wonders of keeping the chilliness away. 
Express shirt (similar), Old Navy pants, Target belt (similar), Ray Ban sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

....

Back to Top